Aims of this module:
1. To highlight the of the importance of identifying gifted children in the classroom and the negative impact of a failure to identify gifted children;
2. To Inform students of the advantages and disadvantages of IQ tests and other tests as a means of identifying gifted students;
3. To present observation as an additional means of identifying gifted students;
4. To introduce the idea of Twice Exceptional Students.
At the end of this module, you will be able to,
2. State some advantages of different identification methods;
3. State accurately an understanding of the term 'Twice Exceptional'.
Video Length: 12 minutes 39 seconds